Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Miss Hannah Harris

Happy birthday my love!!
While I can't be with you in person, I certainly am in memory...

"I'm glad we both felt the need to clarify we liked The Smiths before 500 Days of Summer."
"She says I'm not romantic. I say she's too dramatic."
"I don't want aaaanybody else! When I think *about* you I TRUST MYSELF!"
Jammies? Spoon?

"PHILIP is having SEX at NOON on a WEDNESDAY."


"She get to know you...

...She going to own you!"

"Daddy and miss the show?! But Daddy, I was gonna sing in the show!"

"Letting the days go by..."
"I'm Haha."                          "That's makes me Rara! And Katie's....        Kaka?!"        "No."


You know, the only thing that could make this better is some PATRON on ice!


Jo-jos. Chiptole. Dumpster-rescued bread. Sketch vegan cupcakes. SHAKA!!


ANYWAY YOU WANT IT THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT


"Sheeeeennuhis...pnkrckr, Shnnnnuhis...a pnkrockr, Shnnnnuhis...a pnkrockr NOOOOOWW!"


"My heart goin' boom, boom, boom..."
"If you wanna know if he loves you so it's in his KI-uhSSS."

         Love.                                                       Love.                                             Love.  I want your love.

"Thish ish my teleshcope!"

"I feel stronger with you close by."


You da bomb, Hannah Harris.

HAPPY 22ND!!!!!!



(I MISS YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment