Sunday, August 26, 2012

KOWALSKI

My super awesome bestie is named Katie Kowalski.

Yeah, I have two best friends with alliterative names. (see post "Little Miss Hannah Harris")

Today, this most lovely of days, is her birthday!

So, my dearest Katie divine, here is a trip down memory lane for you. I'm so happy you're my friend.

This is the first picture I took of you ever.

"Full house, boys, we're goin' to AMERICA!"

"Vaychull, vhat are you doing? Oh! Absolut Wodka. Absolutely Vonderful."

To: Chad Bear. From: Mortensia.
"Hey, I just met you, and this is CRAZY."

Boom boom clap. Boom de-clap de-clap.

LIMONCELLO LADIIIIIIIIIES!

"Dun-nuh BAD-RO-OH-MANCE!"
"Don't be such a beetle! I could never love anyone as I love my sisters."

When we are old ladies, we will lure all the young men.
 
"Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it? Breaking the rules."

"Oh hellllllllooooooo...." (In our British accents, with waterbottle wine.)

"I've just realized -- we have a lot of dead guys on our wall..."

Ah, the dumpster divin' days....with honey masks...dreaming of SALMON, "epicarvus" wraps, and ice cream!!
 
Fiddle-dee-dee and Great Balls of Fire! We'll think about that tomorrow.

"It's is I: KITTENY SPEARS!!"

I will not have Starbucks. I will not eat flour. I'll steer clear of sugar.                                                                                                              Soooooooo, I just had coffee and one of those brownie cookies for breakfast....

REMEMBER WHEN WE MET MICHAEL CERA?!

"It's like... oily hell."

Katie L and Granola Rachel, reporting for duty.

From political legitimacy to Virginia Woolf, Charles Darwin to Spelling Bees.

"Takin a DIP! Checkin' it twice!"

"Take the caramel...with the popcorn still in your mouth..."


Happy Birthday to the best roommate ever and someone I love very much!

See you soon, KK! Happy 24th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment